Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Trailer Practice

04/08/2008

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I checked in. Things have been quiet here on the farm. I have been told that I will be visiting Newswatch 16 sometime in the near future along with my owners and friends to promote our new Kindred Spirits Horse Rescue. Soooo...we had trailer practice on Sunday because it has been some time since I have been on a trailer or left the farm.
I was more concerned about leaving my friends in the pasture, so Brad took his time working with me and eventually I calmed down. Also, the trailer looked a little scary at first , but Brad assured me that it was ok and after a short time I was walking aff and on with NO PROBLEM at all. IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE !!! Can't wait to see what they have in store for me next...

Apollo

No comments: